This year has been full of ups and downs, joys more than I can even express. I really feel these 17 things have came to be most important to capitalize on. Situations and life events will make you relearn lessons or realized the purpose behind the message. It can take time and patience before truly grasping the real meaning of them.
1) A bouquet of flowers can make a room more vibrant and lovely. The simple things do matter significantly.
2) Create something beautiful to share with others. If you can positively inspire at least one other person you are a success.
3) Time is in the essence. The worst thing you can do for yourself is become complacent. You can’t wait for things to happen to you — if you want something bad enough, you have to make it happen. And if you find that sounds too difficult, it probably means you don’t want it enough.
4) When facing fears you can succeed. Take this as an opportunity to grow, learn and become courageous. Don’t give time, attention, or energy to fear. Hold yourself accountable. Be consistent, be prepared, be dependable, and focus on solutions. Be innovative, take the initiative, and go the extra mile.
5) Forgiveness is important. It’s healthy and very wise to forgive, let it go. Don’t hold anything negative in your heart.
6) Have the courage to live a life true to yourself, not the life others expect of you. When the world is surrounded by followers walk your own path.
7) Wake up earlier.
8)Remain focused and make your dominant thoughts positive.
Fearful thoughts will attract more fear. Positive thoughts will attract success. Instead of expecting the worst, train your mind to expect the best. Make positive assumptions about your future.
9) See the good in everyone and everything. Even those who are suffering and want to hurt you be understanding of their pain. Wish them well, be kind, and tenderhearted show compassion.
10) Share your talents and skills with others and encourage them to do the same.
11) Love is what heals all. Jesus has the purest love of all.
12) Be patient and trust the divine. Listen to your intuition always.
13) Change is a constant, embrace possibility.
14) Our intentions create our reality.
15) Remove the words “Can’t” and “Tried” from vocabulary and replace them with more empowering words.
16) Make every single day count, never give up.
17) There is no competition, I am competing only to become the best version of my higher self .